Tire Compresor for Rubber Distillation Equipment
|FOB Price:||US $188,000-268,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $188,000-268,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||110 Set/ Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: XY-10
- Service Life: ≥15 Years
- Voltage: 380V
- Weight: 25 Tons
- Heating Way: Direct Heating or Indirect Heating
- Output: Fuel Oil and Carbon Black
- Trademark: Yushengyuan
- Specification: 2000*11700
- HS Code: 37289607
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Structure: Horizontal
- Power: 22.9
- Input: Waste Tyre, Plastic, Rubber, Oil Sludge
- Oil Yield: 40%-42%
- Transport Package: Reinforce Package
- Origin: Shandong Qingdao, China
1. Technical Parameter
|1||The raw materials||Waste tyres,plastic,oil sludge|
|2||Daily capacity||10 tons/day|
|3||The size of reactor||2000*11700*16mm|
|5||Average oil productivity||40-42%|
|6||Average carbon productivity||30-35%|
|7||Plastic oil rate||60-70%|
|8||Discharge time||3 hours|
|9||Feeding time||3 hours|
|10||Pyrolysis time||6-8 hours|
|11||Cooling time||3 hours|
|12||Working pressure||Normal/slightly negative|
|15||Working area||1000square meters|
|16||Total weight||25 tons|
|17||Reactor rotation speed||0.25-0.4/min|
|19||Carbon black out||Atomatic|
2. Work Flow
2.1. Waste Materials (Tires, plastics, etc.) are loaded into the pyrolysis reactor by the Feeding machine or manually and then doors are locked with our tight sealed door lock design.
2.2. System is started with the control panel operated by operator. The process is automatic and controlled by the control system. The first stage of the process is to heat up and dried up the waste.
2.3. Pyrolysis of the waste materials will begin once the reactor reaches certain temperature and the gas oil is generated from the waste.
2.4. The heavy density of the gas oil falls down into the heavy oil tank, and light oil gas rises up into condensers to be converted into oil and stored in the oil tank. Small quantity of gas which can not be liquefied will be recycled and collected by the recycling system for burning as fuel or stored accordingly after cleanness and other treatment.
2.5. Flue and smoke emitted into atmosphere after sulphuret, black removal.
2.6. Heating finished, and waiting for about 5 hours for natural cooling (or faster cooking with Nitrogen, CO2). The carbon black will be released by our high speed carbon discharge system automatically and stored in a special tank which is to prevent pollution.
2.7. Steel (for tires contain steel wires) will be removed at the final stage upon the carbon black being fully released. Steel removal requires opening the big door.
2.8. The next batch of process can be continued.
3. Major parts
-Reactor with base and cover
-Oil gas separator
-Heavy oil tank
-Light oil tank
-Dust pelletizing system
-Slag removing system
-Control board system
4. Work flow
- Loading waste rubber into reactor and heating the reactor
- After about 3-4 hours, it is converted from solid waste rubber to oil gas.
- Oil gas will be transfer into oil-gas separator, heavy oil will be sink down and moved to heavy oil tank, the light oil gas will be transfered into cooling system.
- After that, light oil gas will be changed into liquid oil and moving on into light oil tank
- Nonliquefied oil gas will go to water sealing tank, and transfer back to combustor for heat reactor as fuel
- Smoke which is produced by heating reactor will go into Dust pelletizing system, after that treatment then let off.
5. Shipping method
We will provide you with our local transport for shipping, if our customer have any request for finding their own trasport, we will allow that too. The shipping fees of the cargo will be paid by the buyer.